Hit your job site ready for action with the Rockport Works Women's 6-Inch More Energy Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boots. This boot is equipped with a ASTM rated composite safety toe designed to withstand impact and keep your toes protected from harm. With the ASTM rated electrical hazard protection and non-slip outsole, you'll be ready to face any unexpected workplace dangers. Its shock-absorbing heel from adiPRENE by Adidas and rebounding forepart pads give amazing support to avoid back pain. The removable cushion inserts made from soft ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) lets you handle even the most grueling tasks comfortably.
These Rockport Works boots deliver the sure-footed support you need with the durable waterproof full grain leather uppers you want. The Hydro Defense waterproof protection bootie construction and nylon mesh lining adds dryness to your workday while wicking away any traces of sweat.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Composite Toe is extra wide and meets ASTM I/C75 class 75 impact and compression standards
- Electrical Hazard protection meets ASTM EH rating
- Full grain waterproof leather upper
- Hydro Defense waterproof bootie construction
- Moisture wicking nylon mesh lining
- Non-slip rubber traction bottom is oil and slip resistant
- EVA cushion insert
- Attached PU midsole with rubber traction
- Shock-absorbing heel from adiPRENE
- Airport and security friendly - 100% non-metallic