The Bates Women's GX-4 Gore-Tex Waterproof Sport Boots are highly rugged boots that are appropriate for women whose jobs require them to be on their feet a lot. If physical activity is the norm in your occupation, these boots might be just the thing to protect your feet. It certainly helps that they are waterproof; made of waterproof leather and ballistic nylon, they keep the feet toasty dry in the midst of whatever conditions may be going on outside. The waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX lining also helps keep moisture from interfering with the comfort of the feet.
The lightweight flexibility of these boots is due to the athletic cement construction, while added comfort comes in the form of the insert, which is removable and cushioned to keep the feet cozy. Rough terrain is no problem with these boots; the non-slip outsoles are constructed to resist slips and falls. If you need something to make you feel extra secure in your labor-intensive job, try these waterproof boots on for size. They might be just what you need to take the comfort of your feet to the next level.
- Boot height: 4 inches
- Soft toe
- Waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX inside lining
- Waterproof leather with nylon upper
- Non-slip rubber outsole is resistant to slipping
- Non-slip outsole has passed the SATRA WTM 144 test for slip resistance
- Removable insert provides extra cushioning
- Athletic cement construction
- Non-metallic- Airport friendly