The Clinical I is a classic dual head stethoscope that is acoustically and aesthetically enhanced by its all stainless steel construction. A fiberglass diaphragm is utilized to optimally detect S1 and S2 heart sounds as well as Korotkoff sounds, while the bell side is optimally designed for assessing S3 and S4 heart sounds. The Clinical I incorporates a snap-on diaphragm retaining ring and a non-chill bell ring which contributes to the ease of use and maintenance, while enhancing patient comfort.
- Accessories Included: Two sizes of soft eartips, replacement diaphragm
- Overall Length: Appx. 31"*
- Weight: Appx. 5.8 oz*
- Warranty: Lifetime with Free Lifetime Replacement Parts
- Ideal For: General Practitioners, Critical Care Nurses, Internists, ER, Medical Students, EMTs
- *Due to the handmade craftsmanship and material attributes, actual specifications may vary.