Provides the best acoustics with a solid stainless steel single-sided chestpiece. Two tubes in one design reduces noise from two tubes rubbing together. Soft sealing eartips. A patented special procedure adapter allows auscultation of difficult body parts, and pediatric or emaciated patients.
- Outstanding acoustics: The highest in Littmann mechanical stethoscopes
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece
- Dual-lumen tubing: Two sound paths in one tube eliminates the rubbing noise of traditional double tubes
- Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort
- Angled eartubes align with ear canals
- Includes Special Procedures Adaptor for pediatric or neonatal auscultation