When you need a durable and versatile pair of boots that can meet almost any work condition, you would most likely be happy with the Wolverine Harrison 6-Inch Waterproof Steel Toe Boots. These boots feature the protections of ASTM toe protection rated steel toes, impact and compression ratings of I/75 C/75, and they meet or exceed electrical safety hazard standards. Thus, whether your job involves working around wires or carrying heavy objects, your shoes should provide the protection you require.
The 6-inch boot height is tall enough to provide solid support to your ankles while not being so tall as to be uncomfortable. The boots are fully lined with a mesh lining that includes a waterproof membrane, helping your feet to keep warm and dry in the event your job takes you outdoors. If you need to walk through rain or snow, the waterproof Nubuck leather uppers should help keep the moisture outside where it belongs.
Highly durable, these boots feature a cement construction. The use of a lightweight nylon shank for support and stability helps lessen the overall weight, reducing fatigue. You'll also enjoy the comfort afforded by the fully cushioned removable footbed and the single density polyurethane midsole, no matter how demanding your job.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Steel toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Moisture wicking mesh lining with waterproof membrane
- Waterproof Nubuck leather uppers
- Slip and oil resistant lug outsole
- Meets or exceeds electrical hazard ASTM F2413-11 EH safety standards
- Lightweight nylon shank construction
- Cement construction for added strength and durability
- Fully cushioned removable footbed and single density polyurethane midsole for comfort