The Wolverine Crawford All Weather Welt Steel Toe Wellington boots are a great choice for a combination of functionality and all-day comfort either on the job or hard at play. The rugged steel toe is rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH, making it a sturdy tip that helps protect your toes from injury. You’ll also appreciate the extra protection you’ll get from the integrated toe cap found in the polyurethane midsole. The nylon shank provides good support that helps keep your feet from tiring out, and the fully cushioned insole is removable for convenience.
Any weather is workable with the combination of waterproof leather uppers and the permanently attached molded bottom that seals out water, keeping your feet dry both indoors and out. You’ll stay fresh with the mesh lining that allows for moisture wicking and good breathability. These boots also feature outsoles made from rubber and polyurethane, giving them added resistance. You’ll find your feet going strong in all kinds of environments with this comfortable, supportive footwear that’s made to last.
- Boot height: 10 inches
- Steel toe protections meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Moisture wicking breathable mesh lining
- Waterproof leather upper
- Outsoles of rubber and polyurethane
- Slip and oil resistant outsoles
- Nylon shank
- Midsole of polyurethane featuring a protective toe cap
- Cushioned insole that can be removed
- Direct-Attached molded bottom seals out water
- Electrical Hazard protection meets ASTM F2413 ratings