These Wolverine 6-Inch Corsair Multishox Waterproof Composite Toe Work Boots allow you to work safely while enjoying maximum foot comfort on the job. Wolverine's MultiShox engineering provides important support from heel to toe, absorbing and returning energy so that you can move with ease as you walk long distances. You can also stand comfortably as you remain in place for extended periods. The wave mesh lining allows your feet to breathe, while waterproofing ensures that you will be protected from damp conditions in your work environment.
The composite toe construction makes these work boots an ideal solution if your job location involves metal detection as part of the site's security plan. The lightweight construction of these composite boots is also an important comfort factor if you are on your feet for significant periods throughout the day. Rubber lug outsoles give you the grip you need when a sturdy footing is critical, and the flexibility of the contour welt allows you to move naturally and comfortably.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Toe Protection: Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 standards
- Wave mesh lining
- Waterproof full grain leather upper
- ArmorTek guard protection
- Full-cushion Wolverine MultiShox footbed
- Slip and oil resistant rubber lug outsole
- Wolverine MultiShox Contour Welt construction
- Lightweight polyurethane midsole
- Electrica Hazard meets ASTM standards