These Timberland PRO Men's Metatarsal Guard 6-Inch Steel Toe Boots are made for the worker that's looking for superior constructed boots to go the distance. It's been designed with Timberland PRO Ever-Guard leather with Goodyear welt construction to ensure first-rate durability. Not only does it have a strong foundation, workers will appreciate the added Kevlar sewing thread that's been reinforced on the welt and toe rand. No more wear-and-tear at the seams.
Because protection on the job is also an extremely important factor, these boots have been specially outfitted with an internal anatomical metatarsal guard to cushion those delicate bones. The guard also features rubber and breathable open-cell polyurethane to maximize impact protection as much as possible. For toe protection, you can rely on the roomy-styled TiTAN shaped steel toes and a steel shank to get the job done.
These Timberland PRO boots come with a full leather padded collar that protects the lower shins, and an open-cell polyurethane footbed that's contoured and molded for the ideal fit. These boots also feature dual-purpose cast metal top hooks and an antimicrobial Canbrelle lining to keep foot odor under control. Since the rubber outsole is also constructed to be oil, heat, slip, and abrasion resistant, they'll quickly earn their reputation on the jobsite.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Full grain leather with Ever-Guard leather
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 I/75 C/75 safety standard
- Odor-controlled antimicrobial Canbrelle lining
- Internal metatarsal guard meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 Mt75 safety standard
- Rubber outsole is heat, oil and slip resistant
- Electical Hazard meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 and F2892-11 standards
- Cast metal dual purpose top hooks
- Leather padded collar