The Timberland PRO Men's Boondock Waterproof Insulated 8-inch Safety Toe Boot is designed with the right balance of safety and flexibility features to ensure all-day comfort and superior protection on the job.
Waterproof and well insulated, this boot will keep your feet dry in any weather conditions. Its heel, toe and outsole are constructed with safety as the number one priority, ensuring stability and providing good traction in all sorts of conditions. However, Timberland hasn't forgotten comfort, and the roomy fit, flexibility and anti-fatigue footbed will make this a boot you want to wear all the time.
- Boot Height: 8 inches
- Composite toe cap is non-metallic and non-magnetic; meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 impact and compression safety standards
- 600-gram Thermolite insulation is lightweight in helping to keep feet warm and dry
- Full grain waterproof leather upper
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards
- Non-slip TPU outsole is slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant and are made from a specially formulated polyurethane that is designed to give enhanced traction on frosted ice surfaces
- Combination 3/4 Goodyear Welt and cement heel construction offers both stability and forefoot flexibility
- Non-metallic protection makes these boots airport-friendly
- Anti-fatigue technology footbed uses an inverted cone system to absorb shock and return energy at key pressure zones in the foot. Energy return and lighter weight ensures comfort all day
- Molded Timberland PRO rubber toe protector resists abrasion and improves durability
- Fingergrip pull makes putting on the boot quick and easy