The Timberland Pro 8-inch Waterproof Insulated Soft Toe Boot offers a combination of comfort and stability features to help you make it through a long day on the job. Cushioning, waterproofing and 400 grams of insulation are key features of this boot, which also has an antimicrobial lining and foot bed for odor control.
This boot also offers the safety, stability, and durability elements that are essential in the work environment. A specialized non-marking rubber outsole resists slippage on a variety of indoor and outdoor surfaces, and a shock diffusion plate provides support and rigidity where it's most needed. Seam-sealed waterproof uppers and direct-inject construction ensure that this boot will be a good investment over the long term.
- Boot height: 8 inches
- Soft toe
- Full grain oiled waterproof leather upper
- Insulated with 400 grams of Thermolite insulation
- Specially made non-marking rubber sole is non-slip and oil resistant
- Waterproofing enhanced with seam-sealed leather uppers and direct-inject construction
- Open-cell polyurethane foot bed
- Midsole constructed of lightweight blown-thermal plastic to provide both flexibility and cushioning
- Agion anti-microbial treatment on foot bed and mesh lining ensure odor control
- Nylon shock diffusion plate helps reduce torsion and maintain rigidity through a range of movements
- Padded collar adds to comfort features
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 and F2892-11 standards