The Timberland Pro Men's 8-Inch Rigmaster Waterproof Metatarsal Guard Boots will keep workers in the oil and gas sectors comfortable through challenging work days. Thanks to the non-slip outsoles that have aggressive triangular tread patterns, these boots provide maximum slip resistance on slick surfaces that are covered in oil. Excellent traction is guaranteed with the durable lugs on the bottom of the boots.
Stress on the feet is minimized with anti-fatigue technology that will keep you energetic on long shifts at the job site. Each step comes with shock absorption that also dissipates energy equally on the feet and lower legs. Having a lightweight alloy safety toe, these Timberland boots provide full toe protection against accidental bumps and grinds with heavy equipment or hard surfaces. Adding to the safety features, there is also an internal metatarsal guard with anti fatigue technology that provides some comfort to this safety protection for the top of your foot.
The Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond technology enhances the durability of these boots that can withstand some harsh wear and tear in outdoor conditions and industrial settings. Additional support for these boots is provided by steel shank construction that also reduces break-in time.
- Boot Height: 8 inches
- Alloy safety toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Anti-fatigue Internal Metatarsal guard is made from rubber and polyurethane
- Internal Metatarsal guard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, Mt75 impact-resistance standards
- Full grain waterproof leather upper with abrasion resistant Ever-Guard leather
- Strong Goodyear bonding construction for ultimate durability
- Lightweight midsole absorbs shocks and offers ergonomic fit
- Steel shank
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards
- Non-slip dual density polyurethane outsole is abrasion, slip and oil resistant
- Elastic polyurethane footbed resists odors and wicks away moisture
- Outsole with Ladder Lock technology