The Timberland Pro Men's 6-Inch Boondock Composite Toe EH Boots are built rugged for the toughest working environment and conditions. These boots are made of premium leather and Ever-Guard leather heel piece to protect your feet and make them durable. They are completely waterproof and will keep your feet dry. They have an outer rubber toe protector that gives them abrasion resistance.
These boots have lightweight cushioning on the inside for comfortable wear all day long. They are built with dual density anti-fatigue technology that absorbs shock and sends energy back into the feet. The padded top collar keeps the legs and ankles from irritation.
To complete the lightweight features of these boots are the non-metallic composite safety toe and fiberglass shank that give structural support and helps keep you from bumps and bruises. They are made with Goodyear welt and cement heel construction. This makes repair and replacement simple and quick. The thermal plastic urethane (TPU) outsole is slip, oil, and abrasion resistant with deep lugs for traction in any terrain you might experience.
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75 C/75 standards
- Lined with a waterproof membrane
- Waterproof leather
- Ever-Guard leather heel protector
- Padded top collar
- Dual-density anti-fatigue technology
- Fiberglass shank
- Rigid external heel cup
- Outsole is slip, oil and abrasion resistant
- Three-quarter Goodyear welt construction with cement heel construction
- Electrical Hazard meets ANSI Z41PT99, ASTM F2412-11, ASTM 2413-11 and F2892-11 standards