The Timberland PRO Endurance 6-Inch Steel Toe Boot is your go-to boot when long days are required and you need best in comfort and safety. Timberland's latest advances in anti-fatigue technology and construction are built right in. The upper is made of premium abrasion-resistant leather that is also comfortable. An Agion-treated mesh comfort liner controls odor control inside and lets your boot breathe.
Reinforced safety features include a steel toe, rubber "double toe," and PRO rubber backstay on a roomy TiTAN last for increased durability and abrasion resistance. A contoured open-cell polyurethane footbed keeps your feet in a natural and comfortable position while the Agion-treated material controls odor. A thick polyurethane midsole supports the footbed with anti-fatigue technology that combines geometric contouring, cushioning, and energy return to help you endure long shifts. The outer sole is made of a lightweight Timberland PRO rubber carbon compound that is slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant. Ladder Lock design on the outsole ensures a better fit and confidence on extension ladders. If you want a boot that performs no matter how long the job, the Timberland PRO Endurance 6-Inch Steel Toe Boot is a perfect choice.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Steel toe protection
- Agion-treated comfort mesh lining for better odor control
- Slip-, oil-, and abrasion-resistant PRO rubber outsole with Ladder Lock radius
- Puncture-resistant plate with Steel-Flex underfoot protection
- Superior full-grain leather resists abrasions and is comfortable
- Timberland Pro rubber double toe and backstay for enhanced abrasion resistance and durability
- Contoured polyurethane footbed with Agion treatment keeps foot in a proper position
- Polyurethane midsole with anti-fatigue technology returns energy and reduces shock
- Fiberglass shank improves rigidity and energy transfer