The Timberland PRO Endurance 6-Inch Steel Toe Waterproof Boot features advanced designing like anti-fatigue technology, lightweight construction and abrasion-resistant rubber. These boots will help you remain on your feet when you’re putting in long hours at the worksite, and despite their practical design, you won’t mind wearing them to a restaurant or casual night out with friends.
Anti-fatigue technology will help you remain comfortably on your feet for long hours. The anti-fatigue feature works by absorbing shock and decreasing stress. To create this technology, Timberland Pro uses an inverted cone design. The cones are made from a lightweight foam. Furthermore, the insoles have anatomic contouring along with a unique arch design to give you a high level of comfort and support. Because each boot features a puncture resistant plate, they will protect your feet from worksite hazards. Timberland used a specially made rubber compound to form the outsole. This substance gives you additional traction and helps you avoid falling on slippery surfaces. Since Timberland’s boots are made from high-end rubber, you can feel confident that your boots will last for many years.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Full grain waterproof leather uppers
- Steel toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 impact and compression standards
- Durable rubber outsole is non-slip and heat resistant
- Anti-fatigue technology
- Abrasion-resistant rubber double toe and backstay construction
- Ample toe room
- Steel-flex plate provides a puncture resistant outsole that meets PR puncture ASTM F2412-05 and ASTM F2413-05 safety standards
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11 and F2892-11 standards