The Timberland PRO 6-Inch Insulated Waterproof Steel Toe Boots will facilitate your job with the ergonomic design that includes molded nylon shock-diffusing shank. A shock diffusion plate has curved contours that further supports your feet. You can rely on the premium weatherproof leather finish and the seam-sealed waterproof contruction to keep your feet dry as you spend a day working outside. This classic Timberland Pro boot also offers a Steel Toe protection that meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
The classic style of these Timberland boots is instinctively associated with rugged settings. The traditional outsole has rubber treading with a lug-style design for maximum traction on different terrains including rocks, grass and mud. The non-marking outsole will not leave any permanent marks on finished surfaces such as tiles or concrete. Agion applications in the inner lining and footbed provide excellent protection against bacteria that normally thrive in outdoor conditions especially on humid days.
With 200 grams of insulation, these Timberland boots provide plenty of warmth for your feet and ankles as you work outside in chilly conditions. Made from PVC, the midsole is lightweight and offers superior support.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Steel toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Upper collar padding
- Lining and footbed covered with anti-microbial application
- Nylon molded shock diffusing shank for shock absorption
- Electrical hazard meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11,and F2892-11 standards
- 200 grams of Thermolite insulation
- Midsole made from lightweight PVC
- Waterproof seam-sealed nubuck leather upper
- direct-attach design
- Non-slip classic non-marking rubber outsole is slip- and oil-resistant