The Rocky Men's 9-Inch IronClad Waterproof Steel Toe Boots mean serious business for your feet. These boots stand up to tough work conditions like wet weather, extreme heat or rough surfaces. Aside from being tough, however, these boots also offer some of the best comfort and durability features designed to make your feet happy all day long.
The IronClad design protects from the ground up. Its 7-layer, oil-and-slip-resistant outsoles and sturdy steel toes with ASTM F2413-05 I/74 C/75 Protective Toe Classification enhance safety for each step you take. These boots also boast the ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard for working around hazardous areas near electricity. Combined with the IronClad's guaranteed, Rocky waterproof construction, these boots offer superior protection for workplace conditions.
Additionally, IronClad boots provide comfort and long-lasting wear. Construction includes extra durable, ribbed, tempered steel shanks for foot support while air-port cushioned footbeds circulate air to help keep your feet dry. A kiltie is also inserted between the laces and boot top to protect the surface material from wearing.
- Boot Height: 9 inches
- Steel toe with ASTM F2413-05 I/75 C/75 Protective Toe Classification
- Waterproof with guaranteed Rocky Waterproof construction
- Oil-and-slip-resistant, 7-layer outsole
- ASTM F2413-05 Electrical Hazard Standard
- Air-port cushioned footbed to circulate air around the foot
- Ribbed, tempered steel shank to offer extra durability and foot support