The Men's 9-Inch Blizzardstalker Pro Waterproof Boots can handle the worst of wintery weather. The upper is split suede with 900-denier high abrasion textile for superior comfort and durability. These boots keep your feet warm and secure during long treks through ice, snow and rock. Support your feet through treacherous conditions, so winter weather is exhilarating, not exhausting.
The durable rubber vamp keeps your feet safe and dry. These 9-inch high boots have a padded collar made of molded foam for extra warmth and comfort. They have an extended tongue for maximum protection and flexibility, and TPU heel stabilizer. The mesh PU footbed is removable, so you can customize the feel of these boots. The multi-directional BlizzardStalker outsole provides the utmost traction and stability in slippery conditions.
Since 1932 Rocky Boots has been a leader in producing superior hunting, duty, western, and work boots. Many of them perform double duty. These Blizzardstalker Pro Waterproof Boots will follow you around the globe and back again.
- Boot height: 9 inches
- Split suede with 900 denier high abrasion textile waterproof upper
- 1200 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Multi-directional BlizzardStalker outsole for excellent traction and stability
- Padded molded foam collar with extended tongue
- Durable rubber vamp
- Removable mesh PU footbed with TPU heel stabilizer