Georgia Boot put comfort in the name of the product because it's such a big part of what this logger boot does. The men's boot has the patented CC7 Comfort Core® insole, which consists of a three-layer comfort system. The first layer of polyurethane cushions and absorbs shock. The second layer of polyurethane gives you heel and arch support. Finally, the third layer is memory foam for customization and comfort.
Crafted from the highest-quality materials, this footwear has a rubber Vibram® sole that resists slips and oils. Goodyear® welt construction gives this full-grain leather boot durability that can hold up to years of tough wear.
This safety toe boot also has the new ERGO-FIT safety toe technology, which has been ergonomically designed match the contours of your foot. The new safety toe design eliminates discomfort and adds extra protection to the lateral side of the foot. It meets the ASTM standard for impact and compression, protecting your toes from up to 75 pounds of weight.
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- Full-grain leather upper
- Durable double-ribbed tempered steel shank
- Oil and slip-resistant Vibram® rubber outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- 9 inches in height
- CC7 Comfort Core removable insole
- ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard
- Composite Safety Toe ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- High performance mesh lining
- Premium nylon laces- guaranteed for life
- 3 1/4 inch heel