The upper is constructed from full-grain SPR leather that is three times stronger than traditional leathers. Grip panels on either side of the upper allow for easy pull on. The rear of the boot features the heel stabilizing Counter Lock System. It prevents slippage as you walk, while the rubber on the outside can be used as a kick off for easy removal without damaging the structure of the boot. The upper also features milled brass hardware to extend the life of your laces and a removeable brush guard kiltie.
Inside you will find moisture wicking lining and the Georgia Waterproof System, guaranteed to keep your feet dry when exposed to wet conditions. Also inside is the removable ultra-comfortable AMP LT insole. The insole starts with a cushioning polyurethane base and is topped with a layer of memory foam that forms to your foot as you walk.
The AMP LT Logger has an EVA midsole making this logger boot much lighter than traditional loggers. It includes a double ribbed steel shank for added support. The oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole has a 2 "� scalloped heel. This boot meets ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard for soft toe protective footwear.
- SPR full-grain leather upper
- Removable brush guard kiltie
- Georgia waterproof system
- EVA midsole
- Padded Collar for added comfort
- Double-ribbed, tempered steel shank
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- Oil and slip resistant rubber lug outsole
- Heel-stabilizing Counter Lock
- Milled Brass Hardware (extends life of the laces)
- Grip panels for easy pull on
- Goodyear® welt construction
- Chemical resistant outsole
- 2" heel
- Meets ASTM F2892 electrical hazard standard