These insulated work boots feature 600 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra insulateion that retains heat on the coldest of days and a polyurethane TDC insole that never breaks down and has channels to promote air circulation, helping keep your feet cool all day.
Full-grain waterproof leather boots with 900D CORDURA® fabric and the Georgia Waterproof system will keep your feet dry in rainy and muddy conditions.
As with all footwear in the Georgia Boot® Homeland collection, this shoe has a direct-attached oil-resistant PVC outsole that is as comfortable as it is rugged.
- Georgia waterproof system
- 1 1/4 Inch heel
- Steel shank for added arch support
- Direct attached oil-resistant PVC outsole
- TDC (Technology Driven Comfort) polyurethane insole
- 8 Inches in height
- Full-grain leather with 900D CORDURA®
- Brass hardware
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- Heat-resistant outsole
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole
- Chemical resistant outsole
- 600 grams Thinsulate Ultra Insulation