This waterproof Homeland work boot has a steel toe that meets the ASTM F2413 protective toe standard, guarding your toes against things that could fall on them in the workplace. It also meets the ASTM electrical hazard standard.
The men's work boot comes with the Georgia waterproof system to guarantee that your feet stay dry as you go through your work day and is made of full-grain waterproof leather and 900-denier CORDURA®. This six-inch boot also has a direct-attached oil-resistant PVC outsole.
In addition to offering safety, this is a comfortable work boot. These steel toe boots have a steel shank for arch support and a TDC (Technology Driven Comfort) polyurethane insole. You'll have many hours of comfort in this boot!
- Georgia waterproof system
- Oil and slip-resistant outsole
- ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
- 1 1/4 Inch heel
- Abrasion-resistant outsole
- Steel shank for added arch support
- Direct attached oil-resistant PVC outsole
- TDC (Technology Driven Comfort) polyurethane insole
- 6 Inches in height
- Full-grain leather with 900D CORDURA®
- Brass hardware
- Chemical resistant outsole