The Florsheim Hercules Quick Rel 6-Inch Steel Toe Boot offers a combination of comfort and safety features for long days on the job. Certified to the ASTM F2413-05 standard, these boots feature a steel toe with internal Met Guard for comprehensive foot protection, a shock-absorbing midsole with a durable rubber bottom, and electrical hazard protection.
Numerous comfort features make this a boot you'll want to wear even after your shift is done. Pull tabs make this an easy on/off choice. Full-grain leather uppers provide stretch and flexibility, while a cushioned footbed offers superior shock absorption and energy return. A moisture wicking liner ensures that feet stay warm and dry all day long.
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Steel Toe
- Color: Black
- Full grain leather upper with plain toe design features no exposed metal
- Internal Metatarsal Guard, Flex-Met™ provides all-over foot protection
- Dual density polyurethane outsole
- Meets ASTM F2413-05 standard, which is the official standard for safety footwear in the United States
- Electrical Hazard Safety: Provides a secondary source of protection from live circuits, wires, or highly charged electrical equipment
- F2A Removable Insole: Dual density polyurethane insert cushions and cradles the foot
- Poron footbed is designed to provide superior shock absorption, cushioning, and breathability
- Nylon mesh lining wicks and redistributes perspiration to keep feet dry
- Rated "best" for oil, metal chip, abrasion, and chemical protection
- Rated "better" for slip and heat protection