The Chippewa Boots Women's 8-Inch Waterproof Insulated Steel Toe EH Logger Boots will give premium performance while on the job. They are made of black oiled leather. They are fully waterproof and will keep your feet dry all day. The heavy-duty wax STA-tied laces will stay tied all day long. The brass hardware is non-tarnishable.
The Chip-A-Tex waterproof bootie insert will keep your feet dry from the inside and pull the wetness away from your feet. They are lined with brushed Ruby Nylex. The Texon insole will give ultimate comfort while your feet stay warm in the 400-gram, 3M Thinsulate Ultra. The steel shank will give extra support.
The steel toe gives your toes protection from bumps and bruises. The midsole is a combination of 4 Iron rubber and 4 Iron Robus. The outsole is made with Goodyear leather welt that can be easily replaced.
- Boot height: 8 inches
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11 standard
- Brushed Ruby Nylex lining
- Black-oiled and waterproof leather
- Waterproof with Chip-A-Tex waterproof bootie insert
- 400-gram, 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Texon insole
- 4 Iron rubber and 4 Iron Rubus midsole
- Vibram Tacoma yellow plug logger outsole
- Slip and oil resistant outsole
- ASTM electrical hazard rated
- Heavy duty wax STA-tied boot laces
- Non-tarnishable brass hardware