These durable Chippewa Men's Insulated Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots will get the job done with a rugged steel toe, triple ribbed steel shank and 4 Iron rubber midsole for safety and support.
Chippewa uses the highest-quality materials, and the 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra will keep your feet warm. The rugged Chip-A-Tex waterproof bootie and Texon 460 waterproof insole will keep your feet dry and comfortable so that you can stay focused on the task.
These boots are made from matte-finished Bay Apache waterproof leather that is matched with antique brass non-tarnishable hardware and heavy-duty waxed tying laces. It's a lasting, secure fit that will work as long as you do.
- Made from Bay Apache waterproof leather
- Constructed with Goodyear leather welt
- Waterproofed with Chip-A-Tex waterproof bootie
- 4 Iron rubber midsole
- Triple ribbed steel shank
- 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- ASTM Electrical Hazard rated
- Texon 460 waterproof insole
- Vibram Cascade Yellow Plug outsole
- Steel toe
- Made in the U.S.A.
- 8-inch boot height