Start each day off wearing these Chippewa Boots Men's USA Made 9-Inch Waterproof Insulated Steel Toe Logger Boots to experience superior quality and performance in your footwear. Rain or shine, you'll be protected from the weather with the waterproof oiled leather and insole that keep the wetness out. You'll be even drier with the Ruby Dri-Lex 2000 lining that wicks moisture away and helps stop irritation in its tracks.
Traction is a highlight of the Vibram rubber soles that are designed to give you excellent grip no matter where you are, whether you're out hiking the trail or you're working hard on the job. You can also count on having warm feet with 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra that protects you from the elements and cold temperatures while the steel shank gives you the flexibility and support that makes staying on your feet easier.
You'll have the advantage of protecting your feet from injury with the steel toe crafting and electrical hazard protection in these logger boots.
- Made in the USA
- Boot height: 9 inches
- Waterproof oiled leather uppers
- Steel toe protection exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards
- Lined with Ruby Dri-Lex 2000 for wicking moisture away from skin
- Featuring 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra for superior warmth
- Vibram outsole for non-slip grip and traction
- Rubber midsole give support and flexibility and Texon insole is waterproof
- Goodyear welt construction
- steel shank for support
- Electrical hazard ASTM classified protection