The Chippewa Boots Men's 8-Inch Waterproof Steel Toe EH Logger Boots are boots for the true working man. These tough Bay Apache Waterproof leather boots come with heavy duty waxed laces and lace up all the way to the top for flexibility and support. Goodyear Leather welt construction, along with non-tarnishable brass hardware, make these some of the most durable boots around. When you're working out in the elements, these boots shield your feet from the elements so you can stay focused.
Looking for safety? These waterproof boots are loaded with safety features. These Chippewa Men's 8-Inch Waterproof Steel Toe EH Logger Boots provide superior ASTM F2413-11 rated steel toe protection as well as being Electrical Hazard ASTM rated, providing you with the extra protection needed for your toes as well as your exposure to live currents. The Vibram outsole makes these boots extra durable, and the Texon insole makes them extra comfortable for your hard-working feet.
Chippewa has been making quality hand-crafted boots since 1901. These Chippewa boots will work hard all day long right along with you.
- Boot Height: 8 inches
- Steel Toe protection exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards
- Bay apache waterproof leather upper
- Maple Taibrelle lining
- Goodyear Leather Welt
- Chip-A-Tex Waterproof Bootie
- Texon insole
- 4 Iron rubber / leather robus midsole
- Non-slip, Vibram outsole is slip-, and oil resistant
- Non-tarnishable antique brass hardware
- Heavy duty waxed Sta-Tied laces
- Bay Apache Waterproof leather
- Steel shank
- ASTM Electrical Hazard Rated