Chippewa Boots Men's 8-Inch Waterproof Insulated Steel Toe Logger Boots are a fine example of the quality Chippewa is known for. Made from Briar oiled waterproof leather, this boot also features a Goodyear Leather Welt construction. Made as a breathable membrane, the Chip-a-Tex waterproof bootie will allow your feet to breathe as the air circulates, while keeping them completely dry in wet conditions.
The brushed ruby nylex lining will add comfort and durability to the inside of your boot. The midsole features 4 Iron Rubber / 6 Iron Robus combination construction to provide foot stability, shock absorption and additional waterproofing. The added 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate ultra in the lining assure that your feet will stay warm while you are working.
If looking for safety, look no more as the safety enhancements this boot offers are just what you need with the ASTM F2413-11 certified steel toe protection along with a steel shank for arch support and the non-slip VIBRAM one piece yellow plug logger sole, you will be sure to have stability and sure footing for hours. Electric shocks no more as this boot is also Electrical Hazard ASTM Rated. As you can see this Chippewa Men's 8-inch waterproof insulated steel toe logger boots has you covered when it comes to safety.
- 8 inch
- Steel Toe protection exceeds ASTM F2413-11 standards
- 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate ultra insulation
- Chip-a-Tex waterproof bootie
- ASTM electrical hazard rated
- Non-slip, Vibram oustole is slip-, and oil resistant
- 4 iron rubber / 6 iron robus combination mid sole
- Brushed ruby nylex lining
- Briar oiled waterproof leather upper