It’s time to go out with the old and in with a new pair of Chippewa Boots Men's 6-Inch Waterproof Insulated Work Boots. These are the boots your feet will appreciate for years to come. Constructed of briar oiled waterproof leather and a Chip-A-Tex waterproof bootie insert, your feet will remain dry in just about any type of work environment. Bring on the rain, snow, sleet and mud when you’re on the job in these tough boots. And because they’re leather, any mud comes right off with a brush and a damp cloth, so these boots will keep looking great.
Give your feet the extra comfort and protection they deserve with a full 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation and a durable steel shank. Your new Chippewa boots also feature antique nickel hooks and eyelets that won’t tarnish, and heavy duty wax Sta-Tied laces that won’t come undone when you least expect it.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation
- Waterproof briar-oiled leather upper
- Combination leather and Dri Lex lining
- Chip-A-Tex waterproof bootie
- Goodyear leather welt construction
- Rugged steel shank insert for stability
- Non-slip Vibram outsole is also heat resistant
- 4 iron rubber and Flexwelt insole
- Antique nickel hardware that resists tarnish
- Heavy duty Sta-Tied wax laces