The Bates Men's Durashocks Waterproof Military Boots can give you the comfort and protection you need no matter where your job might take you. Whether you are serving in the military or as a security professional, you should not have to march or walk for long distances with wet, uncomfortable or aching feet.
These boots boast the Bates dry waterproof membrane to keep out rain, water, snow, and slush. You can trust your feet will remain warm and dry, no matter the terrain over which you might be moving. You'll appreciate the comfort provided by the Bates DuraShocks technology, which lends a high degree of shock-absorption in order to prevent the stress to your feet from long walks or hikes.
The uppers, comprised of 1,680-denier nylon and full grain leather, will keep your feet and ankles secure and protected. When your job takes you over slick surfaces, you'll be glad to have the slip-resistant rubber outsoles these boots bring. The stitched-out welt construction lends durability, meaning you should be able to wear these boots for a long time. They come in a large range of sizes.
- Boot height: 8 inches
- Soft toe
- Bates Dry Waterproof Membrane keeps out moisture
- Non-slip rubber outsole is slip resistant
- Non-slip outsole has passed the SATRA WTM 144 test for slip resistance
- 1,680-denier nylon uppers combined with full-grain leather
- Superior shock absorption using Bates DuraShocks technology
- Stitch-out welt construction for durability
- Non-metallic- Airport friendly