Bates Men's 8-Inch Durashocks Side Zip Tactical Boots provide comfort and durability for heavy movement on all terrains. Whether you need to go on patrol or hike through harsh terrain, you'll remain comfortable and protected with these boots thanks to Bates Durashocks technology. The insoles contain compression pads that reduce shock with every step. The outsole and boot are connected using stitch-out welt construction which is much stronger than cement glues and also creates a flexible boot. The two parts are sewn together instead of glued.
These boots will last no matter what you put them through. The full-grain leather is strong and won't wear out over time. The 1680 denier nylon is lighter than other nylon for easy wear, but also strong enough to take impacts and resist tears. The nylon also promotes breathability to keep your feet dry. These boots will work as hard as you do.
You'll wear the boots well and comfortably. The lace-to-toe design allows the laces to tighten snugly around the ankles to prevent a loose fit. The rubber outsole is slip-resistant for wet terrain, and the breathable lining keeps you dry. With the side zipper, you won't have to lace your boots all the time.
- Boot height: 8-inches
- Soft toe
- Strong full-grain leather upper with 1680 denier nylon for tear resistance
- Non-metallic- Airport friendly
- Bates Durashocks technology cushions feet
- Lining promotes breathability
- YKK nylon zipper on the side
- Non-slip rubber outsole is slip-resistant
- Non-slip outsole has passed the SATRA WTM 144 test for slip resistance
- Strong and flexible stitch-out welt construction