- Durable, comfortable and functional
- 6-oz. Jersey knit
- Extra Long to stay tucked in all day
- One Inch, no roll, high density collar
- Double needle tailoring at the shoulder for strength and durability
- Moisture wicking technology
- Tapered fit to stay tucked in all day
- Printed label to prevent chafing
- Spandex ribbed crew neck
- Accepts embroidery and silk screening well
emergency personnel are consistently choosing the 5.11 Station Wear T long sleeve as the undershirt for uniform wear. The Station Wear T long sleeve is longer than most T-Shirts and has a tapered fit so that the shirt stays tucked in no matter what the activity. Made of 6 ounce jersey knit, the Station Wear T long sleeve is comfortable, durable and a great value. This Station Wear T long sleeve can be worn as a casual shirt or used for everyday uniform wear.
The Station Wear T long sleeve has a one inch, no roll, high density spandex ribbed crew collar for a neat, clean and professional look, uses double needle tailoring at the shoulder for strength, durability and comfort and has a printed label so there is no tag to irritate the neck.