Designed specifically for the feminine foot, the Timberland PRO Women's Waterproof Insulated 8-Inch Rigmaster Boots are designed with multiple features, and built using modern techniques and quality materials to ensure a durability that will survive the rigors of nearly any rugged work environment as well as provide a long-lasting comfortable fit.
Crafted from waterproof, full grain leather, along with an inside waterproof membrane, these boots will keep feet and work socks dry during most wet conditions. The 400 grams of specifically zoned insulation will also keep your feet wam with the extra bulk. Goodyear Welt Cast-Construction is designed to put up with the punishment of multi-seasonal use without succumbing to everyday wear and tear and breaking down on the job. Metal shoestring eyelets and cast top-hook, ensure for a snugly laced fit without shoelace slippage or unlacing under duress.
A single-density, contoured polyurethane footbed and anti-fatigue conical mid-sole construction, aid in the reduction of foot soreness through long stretches on your feet. The alloy safety toe protection keeps toes safe and secure, without adding the extreme stiffness and added weight of a heavy steel toe. This boot is designed for rugged every-day use, and will keep your feet comfortable and dry during most work conditions.
- Boot height: 8 inches
- Alloy safety toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- 400 grams of specifically zoned insulation
- Lining: Mesh with Agion antimicrobial treatment
- Waterproof full grain leather upper
- Non-slip dual density outsole is abrasion, slip- and oil- resistant
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards