Timberland PRO Women's Waterproof Safety Toe 6-Inch Rigmaster Boots are designed for women who work outdoors in rugged conditions. The Rigmaster Alloy Safety Toe is engineered to protect your toes from hard impacts on the job site. The lightweight Alloy metallic toe protection also makes these boots durable enough to withstand accidental bumps with objects and surfaces without the extra weight seen from a steel toe. Metal eyelets secure the laces in place to guarantee a tight and comfortable fit each time these boots are worn.
Backed up by Goodyear Welt Cast-Bond technology, these Timberland PRO boots are designed to withstand tough weather conditions all year long. Whether it rains or snows, you can confidently work outside in these waterproof boots that boast a full-grain waterproof leather finish. Made from polyurethane, the midsole has a curved design that adapts to the natural contours of the foot in order to minimize shock and vibrations.
Thanks to the moisture-wicking lining and waterproof membrane, you don't have to worry about your socks getting soaked after a long day of work. Additionally, the anti-microbial treatment on the lining also minimizes the development of bacterial or fungal growth due to excessive sweating.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Alloy safety toe protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Waterproof full grain leather upper
- Fiberglass shank
- Polyurethane midsole with geometrical contours and anti-fatigue design
- Lining has antibacterial treatment that manages moisture
- Mesh lining treated with Agion to resist microbial growth and odor
- Polyurethane footbed with uniform density and contoured outlines
- Metallic eyelets and cast hooks
- Non-slip single density outsole is abrasion, slip- and oil- resistant
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards