For field work, the Reebok Women's Tyak Static Dissipating Composite Toe Classic Performance Hiker-Golden Tan provides comfort and durability. When you need to work outdoors on uneven ground, the rubber soles of these shoes will give you traction and stability. The full grain nubuc leather material is designed to stand up to rugged work under various conditions. On rough terrain, the hi top style and shank stabilizer will provide the needed support to help prevent falls and injuries.
This performance hiker is constructed with protection and comfort in mind. The lightweight ASTM rated Xtra roomy composition toe protection combined with the static dissipating dual resistor technology will keep your toes safe from impact as well as provides protection from electic static build up. When you need to be on your feet all day on rugged terrain, the polyurethane cushion insert and shock eliminator heel cushion will prevent sore feet and the fatigue that comes from improper foot support. You will also not suffer from hot, sweaty feet with the breathable nylon mesh material.
These boots are comfortable and classy enough for airport travel. With non-metallic construction, they will pass easily through security checkpoints. When you need to dash between gates to make a connection, the cushioning and support will keep you moving safely.
- Height: Hi top
- Extra wide composition toe protection meets ASTM F2413 standards
- ESD-Electric static dissipative dual resistor technology
- Full grain nubuc leather upper
- Lining: Nylon mesh, non-insulated
- Airport Friendly: Non-metallic
- Includes: Removable Dual Density F2A polyurethane cushion insert, shock eliminator heel cushion
- Aircom heel airbag for addition comfort
- Non-slip rubber outsole is chemical, oil and slip resistant
- EVA cushion midsole
- Wrap around shank stabilizer