Take the stress out of active work environments in the Dansko Professional clog. High toe box provides ample room for freedom of movement. Anatomical insole cradles the foot in a supportive position. Rocker bottom design creates a natural stride for active days spent on your feet.
- Firm foot and arch support. Contoured midsole keeps your foot supported and secure. Internal heel counter.
- Superior shock absorption. Comparable to athletic footwear.
- Anti-fatigue rocker bottom. Keeps you going all day long.
- Roomy toe box. Allows toes to move comfortable.
- For leather clogs, socklining is anti-microbial, leather. For vegan clogs, lining is synthetic microfiber.
- Dansko's Stapled outsole carries the Seal of Acceptance from the American Podiatric Medical Association.
- Certified Slip Resistance .
- Heel height is 2 inches.
The Technology Behind This Dansko Stapled Clog
- Upper - Highest quality leathers
Designs follow the natural contours of the foot. Instep collar is generously padded. Upper designs accommodate most foot types.
- Toe Box - Thermoplastic
Sturdy reinforcement adds durability and toe protection. Allows toes to move comfortably.
- Heel Counter - TPU (Thermoplastic urethane)
Acts as a natural shoehorn. Allows heel to move up and down when walking. Provides lateral stability.
- Heel Cup
The drop-in cavity cradles your heel and prevents it from sliding sideways in the shoe.
- Socklining - Leather Socklining
- Footbed - Breathable open-cell PU foam
Absorbs and evaporates perspiration.
- Inner Frame - Polypropylene
Provides stability, reduces torque and provides lateral stability.
- Outsole - Polyurethane
Rocker-bottom sole propels foot forward when walking. Wider heel for greater stability. Improved compound for shock absorption equal to athletic shoes.
Gently wipe surface dirt off the leather with a clean damp cloth