When you need to be out in the elements, the Chippewa Boots Women's 8-Inch Insulated Soft Toe Logger Boots will keep your feet warm and dry. The black oiled leather will stand up to the environment and maintain a professional appearance. Whether you are out in wet or cold conditions, the 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate materials and brushed ruby nylex lining will ensure your feet will be comfortably warm so you can focus on the task at hand.
This boot provides secure footing when you are out on rugged terrain. The non-slip Vibram logger outsole will grip your walking surfaces. With an 8-inch boot height and steel shank, you will have firm support when navigating uneven footing. Inside, your feet will be cushioned and protected by the 4 Iron rubber/robus combination midsole and Texon insole.
You can trust your boots will endure heavy duty work with Goodyear leather welt construction. The hardware is non-tarnishable brass so it will maintain a new, professional look in inclement conditions.
- Boot Height: 8-inch
- Soft toe
- Steel shank
- 400 grams 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation with brushed ruby Nylex lining
- Black oiled leather upper
- Non-slip Vibram Tacoma yellow plug logger outsole
- Midsole/Insole: 4 iron rubber/4 iron robus midsole, Texon insole
- Goodyear leather welt construction
- Non-tarnishable brass hardware