The Ingram DuraShocks Steel Toe Wellington Boots offer outstanding performance. Wolverine utilizes DuraShocks technology in the heel and sole of this popular boot to keep you comfortable while you work long hours on the job. This extra cushioning will help you survive even the longest days that your job can possibly throw at you.
This product has heavy-duty stitching that adds an extra dimension of performance to the boot.
These Wolverine boots are perfect for people who are on the go at work and for those who require the extra protection that a steel toe can provide. They also are versatile enough to wear out in the fields, in the refinery, in the boardroom, or wherever else your workday may take you.
- Boot height: 10 inches
- Steel toe that is rated to ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Unlined boot that keeps foot cool
- Boot's upper portion is made of quality full-grain leather
- Cushioned Wolverine DuraShocks insole runs along the length of boot, and it is removable
- Built to last with Goodyear Welt construction
- Slip-resistant Wolverine DuraShocks dual-density PU outsole keeps you safe
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2413-11 standards