The Wolverine DuraShocks Steel Toe 6-Inch Boots are extremely rugged boots that are perfect for jobs that require some tromping around outdoors, though they can be worn indoors as well. These hefty boots feature waterproof leather on the outside and water-repellant molded outsole that is directly attached, which makes them suitable for wear in all types of weather.
The fiberglass shanks built into these boots help to make them more lightweight and reduce the fatigue that can come with spending a long day on one's feet. Adding to the comfort is the removable footbed, which is cushioned and doubly dense. The polyurethane midsole is just one more pleasing component in the complete package that makes for an extremely dependable pair of boots. If you're in the market for some boots that will offer your feet optimum protection, these Wolverine DuraShocks won't let you down.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Steel toe with a rating of ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Insulated with 200-gram Thinsulate
- Dri-lex lining keeps the sweat and dirt to a minimum
- Waterproof Nubuck leather upper
- Lightweight fiberglass shank
- Slip and oil resistant outsole
- Electrical Hazard protection meets ASTM F2413 standards