The Timberland PRO TiTAN 6-Inch Composite Toe Boots are built from the ground up to meet the needs of hard-working service professionals. Combining lightweight materials, anti-fatigue technology, and durable construction, your feet will reward you after a long day.
The upper is made of soft durable leather that shortens break-in time and reinforced with a lightweight yet strong non-metallic lacing system. Inside, a moisture-wicking comfort mesh lining keeps your foot dry, and the anti-microbial treatment controls odor. A strong composite safety toe reduces weight and protects from common service industry hazards. PowerFit technology delivers ergonomically-correct comfort at key zones. The polyurethane footbed combines with the midsole to absorb and return energy, increasing your endurance at the worksite. The outsole is engineered with Timberland's PRO rubber material that is slip, oil, and abrasion resistant.
The Timberland PRO TiTAN 6-Inch Composite Toe Boot is your durable, lightweight, and comfort-infused choice that's satisfied so many workers around the globe.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Composite safety toe meets ASTM F2413-11, F2412-11, I/75, C/75 standards
- Moisture-wicking mesh comfort lining with Agion treatment to control odor
- Non-slip, oil, and abrasion-resistant Timberland PRO carbon-based rubber outsole
- Polyurethane midsole with anti-fatigue technology absorbs and returns energy
- Contoured Ortholite footbed for stability and comfort; added Dryz Intellitemp X-Static technology provides superior footbed moisture management and temperature regulation
- Soft, premium leather breaks in quickly
- Lightweight materials add comfort
- Electrical hazard protection meets ASTM F2412-11, F2413-11, F2892-11 standards
- Non-metallic hardware reduces weight