Enjoy day-long comfort and on-site protection in these rugged Wolverine Potomac Steel Toe 6-Inch English Moc Boots. You expect durability and style from Wolverine, and these boots combine both with cement construction and detailed moc stitching. They slip on with ease, lace up tight and cushion every step with molded EVA removable insoles. Padded collars add to a flexible fit that comfortably conforms to your every move on the job.
From a long day at work to conquering your favorite hiking trails, these tough boots provide the support and protection you need in quality footwear. The removable insoles are fully cushioned for hours of easy wear, and PK mesh lining adds welcome foot comfort. Steel toes ensure safety around heavy equipment while slip-resistant outsoles keep you steady on your feet. Whether you spend all day inside on hard surfaces or work outside dealing with the weather, trust these boots for comfort and security. Casual good looks and versatility make these Wolverine boots great working partners on the job and off the clock.
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Toe protection: ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH rated steel
- Removable insole: full-cushion molded EVA
- Slip-resistant rubber outsole: compression-molded EVA
- Supple Nubuck leather uppers
- Attractive moc stitch detailing
- Comfortable PK mesh lining
- Rugged cement construction