In the Nation boot Wolverine introduces an all-new DuraShocks technology with a fully integrated energy return system to build more comfort into every step, absorbing shock and returning energy. This all-leather work boot is designed for maximum durability, comfort and warmth; The Nation features 600 gram Thinsulate Ultra insulation as well as a waterproof full-grain leather upper, Waterproof Plus breathable membrane and a moisture-wicking mesh lining to keep feet warm and dry all day long. The Nation also combines the comfort of DuraShocks with a chiseled-edge rubber lug outsole to deliver superior grip in varied conditions, shedding mud and debris. Time-tested Goodyear Welt construction binds the boot together for extreme durability and flexibility. A CarbonMAX nanotechnology safety toe offers lighter-weight, better fit, and a strong structure that meets ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C75 EH.
- Wolverine H-Plate™ suspension that stabilizes while creating four independently responsive quadrants to harness the energy of each step
- "Wolverine DuraShocks, chiseled-edge rubber-lug outsole delivers superior grip in varied conditions, shedding mud and debris"
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof Plus waterproof breathable membrane
- Moisture wicking mesh lining
- Removable OrthoLite cushioned footbed
- 600 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for warmth