The Wolverine Merlin 6-Inch Composite Toe Waterproof Boots are hardy boots that can serve you well whether you work indoors or outside. The waterproof leather ensures that even if you are out in the rain, your feet will not get drenched, and if you decide to make use of the sock liner, you will be assured of keeping microbes far from your feet. For your convenience, these useful and comfortable boots come in a variety of sizes.
These sturdy black boots come with multiple protections, including cement construction and a rubber outsole. The EVA midsole is compression-molded and aids in the overall comfort of each boot, and the composite toe helps to protect the toes from any outside hazards. These boots are an excellent choice for people in a variety of professions, so if you are looking for a basic boot that will protect your feet while also offering superior comfort, why not try a pair of these?
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Composite Toe with a rating of ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Lining: wave mesh with a waterproof membrane
- Waterproof Americana leather on the upper portion
- Air cell PU cushion may be removed and includes sock liner footbed with antimicrobial treatment
- Rubber outsole is slip and oil resistant
- Electrical Hazard protection meets ASTM F2413-11 ratings
- 100% Non-metallic