These Wolverine Men's Durashocks 6-Inch Steel Toe Waterproof Insulated Boots are made to provide protection and comfort in a shoe that lasts. The sturdy Nubuck leather upper gives you good support, and you're protected from injury and electrical hazards with the steel toe rated ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH. Tackle any job or project with the assurance that your feet will stay dry in the waterproof design that features reliable direct-attach construction. Moisture is wicked away from your skin with the Dri-lex lining that keeps your feet aired out.
Top-quality material is important when it comes to staying warm in cold conditions, and these boots protect you from the cold with 400 grams of 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation. Being on your feet all day will be easier with the lightweight polyurethane midsole that delivers support in combination with the convenient removable full-cushion polymer footbed with dual density. Top it all off with DuraShocks Vibram rubber lug outsoles, and you can work in any terrain and stand your ground.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Steel toe protection meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- Lined with Dri-lex to wick moisture away from skin and keep feet dry
- Insulated with 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra insulation for warmth
- Waterproof with direct attachment design
- Waterproof Nubuck leather upper
- Outsoles are Vibram rubber lug with Wolverine DuraShocks
- Slip and oil resistant outsoles
- Midsole is made with lightweight polyurethane
- Fully cushioned removable footbed made from dual-density polymer
- Electrical Hazard Protection classification ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH