The Wolverine Kingmont Composition Toe Internal Metatarsal Guard Hiking Boots come equipped with an athletic style that will hold up in demanding work environments, and are also an ideal fit for workers who are on their feet throughout the day. Both strong and durable, these boots feature a metatarsal guard that is built into the foundation of the shoe. They are designed with the extra support you need around the ankle, and also have the benefit of added coverage around the toe and heel for long-lasting wear and protection.
The Wolverine Kingmont Comp Toe Internal Metatarsal Guard Hiking Boots are also specially designed with a worker's comfort in mind. With additional features like a removable cushioned insole that enhances your comfort and conforms to the individualized shape of your feet, these are shoes that have been created to perform well on a daily basis.
- Mid-cut boot height provides ankle coverage and support
- Composite toe with rating ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH
- PK lining with mesh fabric
- Full grain or Nubuck leather upper for durability
- Slip and oil resistant rubber outsole
- Metatarsal guard built into shoe for protection does meet ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH standards
- Fully cushioned insole is removable
- EVA foam midsole is compression-molded
- Electrical hazard meets ASTM F2413-11 standards
- 100% metallic free