The Glacier Ice work boot features Arctic Grip, a groundbreaking technology from Vibram with unparalleled grip and performance on wet ice. The rubber lug outsole is made from two different compounds in a wide lug design for maximum surface contact and traction on varied terrain. The Glacier Ice also features Wolverine’s EPX anti-fatigue technology that brings comfort closer to the foot for all-day support, as well as a CarbonMAX nanotechnology safety toe offering lighter weight and better fit. Waterproof full-grain leather upper combined with Waterproof Plus breathable membrane ensures feet stay dry and comfortable.
- Breathable Waterproof Plus membrane ensures feet stay dry and comfortable
- Moisture wicking mesh lining
- 400 gram Thinsulate Ultra Insulation for warmth
- Wolverine EPX anti-fatigue technology brings comfort closer to the foot and cushions each step
- Ultra-light compression molded EVA midsole for support
- Vibram Artic Grip lug outsole is designed to performance on wet ice
- Cement construction