Wolverine Durashocks 6-Inch Waterproof Insulated Steel Toe Boots are made to provide sturdy support and safety on the job or outdoors. The steel toe with ATSM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH rating protects you from injury and electrical hazards, and the lightweight fiberglass shank gives you stability with less stress and fatigue. You can confidently go out in any weather or work environment, knowing your feet will stay dry with the waterproof full-grain leather design that uses permanent direct-attachment construction to seal out water. The dryness continues with the patented Dri-lex lining that wicks moisture from your skin for comfort, and your feet will stay warm even in cold temperatures with the 400 grams of Thinsulate Ultra Insulation.
Walk on all kinds of surfaces with confidence when you wear these boots with Vibram Rubber outsoles that deliver superior grip and performance. With support through the double-density cushioned footbed and the lightweight polyurethane midsole, you'll tackle your days in comfort.
- Boot height: 6 inches
- Made in USA
- Steel toe protection meets ATSM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 standards
- Lining made with patented Dri-lex that wicks moisture from skin to keep it dry
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Durashocks Vibram rubber oustole is slip and oil resistant
- Midsole of lightweight polyurethane for support
- Removable footbed is built with double-density for sturdy cushioning
- Lightweight fiberglass shank is 75% lighter than steel to help fight fatigue
- Electrical hazard protection rated ASTM F2413-11 standards
- 400 grams 3M Thinsulate Ultra insulation