In the Legend work boot, Wolverine introduces an all-new DuraShocks technology with a fully integrated energy return system to build more comfort into every step, absorbing shock and returning energy. The boot is engineered for performance, combining the comfort of DuraShocks with a chiseled-edge rubber lug outsole to deliver superior grip in varied conditions, shedding mud and debris. Durable direct-attach construction is waterproof and flexible, ideal for the longest, busiest days on the job. A waterproof full-grain leather upper and moisture-wicking lining ensure feet stay dry and comfortable. A CarbonMAX nanotechnology safety toe offers lighter-weight, better fit, and a strong structure that meets ASTM standard F2413-11 M I/75 C75 EH.
- Wolverine H-Plate™ suspension that stabilizes while creating four independently responsive quadrants to harness the energy of each step
- "Wolverine DuraShocks, chiseled-edge rubber-lug outsole delivers superior grip in varied conditions, shedding mud and debris"
- Waterproof Full-Grain Leather Upper
- Moisture wicking mesh lining
- Removable OrthoLite cushioned footbed
- Advanced comfort PU midsole
- Durable direct-attach construction