You can depend on Wolverine Brek DuraShocks Waterproof Steel Toe Wellington boots for reliable and tough service for any of your outdoor jobs. You can rely on the full grain leather to give the toughness needed for anything you do during the day. It is waterproof and will keep your feet completely dry on the inside. This will protect you while working in any weather conditions or water.
The boots have a lining made of wave mesh to keep your feet comfortable along with keeping them cool. Your feet will stay in full comfort and luxury in the dual density polymer footbed that gives full cushion and wraps your feet into the boots. The footbed insert is removable in order to dry, breathe, and refresh when not in use on the job.
The polyurethane midsole gives further comfort as well as shock absorption and durability of the boots. The rubber lug outsole is built with Wolverine DuraShocks, which absorbs shock and returns energy to the feet. The ASTM-rated steel toe protects your toes from the bumps and bruises you might get on the job. In addition, the Goodyear welt construction extends the lifetime of the boot and makes replacing the sole easy.
- Boot height: 10 inches
- Steel toe protection meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH ratings
- Wave mesh lining includes waterproof membrane
- Waterproof full grain leather upper
- Removable dual density polymer footbed
- PU midsole
- Rubber lug outsole with Wolverine DuraShocks is slip and oil resistant
- Goodyear welt construction
- Electrical Hazard protection meets ASTM F2413-11 ratings