These Bonaventure 6-Inch Steel Toe Boots provide superb protection on an active construction job. Steel toe engineering guards against serious injuries in case of falling equipment or other mishaps. Rubber lug outsoles provide the grip you need to avoid slipping as you deal with wet cement or other water-related issues on the job. Designed to provide durability and foot protection, the Bonaventure boot is an excellent choice. The sturdy construction makes it suitable for any craftsmen.
Comfort features of the Bonaventure boot include a nylon shank, which provides crucial support during a long day on your feet. The EVA midsole is compression molded, providing comfortable cushioning, flexibility and durability. Removable cushion footbeds and anti-microbial materials allow you to keep your boots clean and fresh, and the mesh lining allows your feet to breathe while you are on the job.
- Boot Height: 6 inches
- Toe Protection: Steel toe protection meets ASTM F2413-11 M I/75 C/75 EH ratings
- Wave mesh lining with waterproof membrane
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper
- Removable air cell footbed with polyurethane cushioning
- Anti-microbial mesh sock liner
- EVA midsoles are compression molded
- Nylon shank construction
- Rubber lug outsole is slip and oil resistant
- Electrical Hazard protection meets ASTM F2413 ratings