First introduced in 1988, our fan-favorite Euro Hikers are now part of our Timberland PRO® line. These men's work boots feature soft toes, rugged waterproof leathers, fiberglass shanks for strength and anti-fatigue comfort technology.
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers with waterproof membrane to lock out water
- Soft toes
- Antimicrobial-treated mesh linings for odor control
- Fiberglass shank for structural support
- Dynamic anti-fatigue technology polyurethane footbeds with dynamic arches
- Non-marking all-weather TPU (thermoplastic urethane) outsoles are slip-, oil- and heat-resistant to 248 degrees Fahrenheit (120 degrees Celsius)
- Electrical Hazard protections meets ASTM F2412-11, ASTM F2413-11 and ASTM F2892-11 electrical hazard standards
- Blood-Borne pathogen protection from diseases caused by blood-borne pathogens. Meets ASTM F1671-07 safety standard.